Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013

New clothes :)


Heya Guys! First of all: Thank you that you are reading this post right now:) I was "shopping" yesterday and I bought two new clothes; here are the pictures

a loosely "t-shirt" from Venus: 10€
my new dress from H&M: 10€ wonderful  colors!
I love them! The dress is so beautiful and very tight, but anyway it looks good! :) Its so colorful and well I think its good for spring/summer. And the "loosely T-shirt" is really made for the summer. You can't really see it well in the picture, but the T-shirt is made up of flowers; so cute ^^! I think it will look good if you combinate it with a white/black top (under the shirt, because it is very transparent) and with black shorts :) sexy and cute together ^0^ Oh I can't wait to wear them!! Summer please come! We are all waiting for you..

7 Kommentare: