Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

My life


Hey Guys! My Name is Anahit (it comes from Persia), but you can call me Ana ;) I'm living in Germany (love it!) and I'm 17 years old, soon 18 :D

Well I am a little bit crazy and also friendly :) (I guess... :P) I love taking photos! (sorry for my english :P) and playing PC games for example World of Warcraft or CoD, but hey! I am NOT a freak I promise :)

Don't have the 4th one..
And (of course!) I LOVE FASHION!
I have a lot of clothes, shoes, accessories, nail polishes, ...
And I am a lipstick lover :D !
so many clothes, but nothing to wear....
I have 13 lipsticks, which are soooooo greaaat! :D I love them oO (yes I really do.. I don't know why...) anyway they are awesome and I am proud of them ! :) Oh and I think you have realized that I really often use smiles!



Smiles show me how you feel at the moment and they are cute! :D
I have an older sister, who is studying pharmacy and an older brother, who has a master in uhm.. something with the PC xD I don't really know what exactly he does... oh damn thats embarrassing.. anyway.. yess I am the youngest child! WOHOO! :D 


http://www.fast-alles.net/pictures/460132.jpg
Oh and you have to know that I LOVE animals! Sadly I don't have a pet :( but maybe I get a hamster, I had 2, but they died after 3/4 years :'( and they were so damn cute! Oh my goood! Do you know the feeling when you see a cute little thing and you ask yourself: "Oh my god! Why are you so cute?! I really just want to eat you!" yeeees.. Im not crazy :P 
I hope you will like me :) you can also ask me questions and I'll answer PROMISE! :) unless the questions are too privately for example: "Did you have athlete's foot?" What the fuck oO.... just kidding :) ask me if you have a question :) Oh and you can follow me on Instagram; my name is Choicebyana :)
See ya guys! :) :*
                                    

2 Kommentare:

  1. quote:'yeeees.. Im not crazy :P' well a little maybe, crazy is good :D Crazy means an imaginative mind :D i like that :)

    Carpe Diem!!

    Gr. Artifex Technicam

    AntwortenLöschen