Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

new nail polishes :)

Hey guys! :D I bought two new nail polishes! Red and green (? Its not really green.. its more mint)


anyway! They look so good and were reduced :P YES I am a bargain hunter!! and I tried them here are the results:


Here you can see the "green one": Its really beautiful and I think the combination with the orange ring is really good :)! Maybe because I think green looks good with orange.. hm... anyway! ;) I would wear something white with this color or a mix :)
This nail polish looks really good :) And I am so happy that I bought it :P 












 Here you can see the "red one": Well first of all I LOVE RED! It is my favorite color :) I don't know why.. It is warmly, is also mystical, passionately and yes.. its great! Anyway this color is amazing! because it is a little bit metalic but also looks classy! Freaky mix, isn't it? And the ring, which I bought for the wedding from my sweety brother! is compatible :) ( I knooow the ring is a little bit too big, but heey big is good;) Just kidding guys! >< I have a lot of big rings soo.. yeaaahh.. never mind ^^)

Anyway :D those nail polishes are amazing! And also cheap :) The brand is good and there are a lot of other colors! So don't worry if you don't like red or green (why don't you like it :/) there are many others :) And I am sure you will find one :)
And thanks that you read the post You are great!!:)

8 Kommentare:

  1. Danke für dein Kommentar! Leider reicht mir das bisherige nicht zum folgen! Bastel dir doch mal einen schönen Header, da sieht der Blog gleich ganz anders aus!
    Liebe Grüsse
    Marion
    http://marionhairmakeup.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. klar kein Ding :) wie kann ich mir denn einen Header bastel? Ich kenn mir hier so gar nciht wirklich gut aus :/ Wäre dankbar für eine Antwort =)

      Löschen
  2. hey danke für deinen Kommentar :) wäre schön wenn du nochmal bei mir vorbei siehst

    lg Vincy ♥

    http://dailybeautyroutine.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar :)
    Der rote Lack gefällt mir persönlich am besten ;) obwohl er mich ein wenig an Weinachten erinnert ^
    Ich gehe leider nicht auf solche "Gegenseitiges Verfolgen" Anfragen ein, aber wenn dir mein Blog so gut gefällt, kannst du ihm sehr gerne folgen ;) Ich würde mich freuen.
    Ich werde sicherlich gelegentlich auf deinem Blog vorbeischauen und sehen wie er sich entwickelt ;)
    LG

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Und kleiner Tipp: Die meisten mögen es nicht so, wenn eine nervige Sicherheitsfrage bei den Kommentaren ist. Das hindert manche auch dann dran, Kommentare zu hinterlassen ;) Überleg dir doch einfach mal, diese Auszuschalten ;)

      Löschen