Samstag, 16. Februar 2013

yes I love Lipsticks :)

Heya Guys! I want to show you my sweeties! :D You know what I mean? EXACTLY! My wonderful Lipsticks! I have 13x and I'm so proud of them :) here you have a picture:

first of all: my damn mobile phone camera is bad! in the picture the colors look the same but they are really different! anyway I don't have soooo much money so I can't but very expensive lipsticks :) but that's okay because its wrong to think that expensive items are ALWAYS better than the cheaper one =)

I have 3 lipsticks from P2; Broadway 061, Oxford Street 100 and La Ramble 062. They are really good, not greasy (I hate greasy lipsticks!!) and stay long :) oh I don't forget: they are inexpensive.

Last month I bought two lipsticks from ASTOR; RED 060 and bright-pink 730. I'm happy with the red one, but the bright-pink looked better, when I tested of my hand than on my lips :/ and it is a little bit greasy

My big sister bought me two lipstick from SEPHORA: 2171A rose and 2153A pink; both are amazing ! I'm so happy with them! They are nor greasy, very matt and they smell good! =) but sadly they are a little bit expensive (in the region of 26$), but the quality is very good !

And I have a lipstick from DEBORAH 534, lip gloss/lipstick from Manhattan 44Q, Ottie 312, from Esprit sweet pink 205 and from LE CLUB DES CRÉATEURS DE BEAUTÊ B115: The one from Deborah looks good, but it is also a little bit greasy :/, the lip glos/lipstick from Manhattan is really good! Its stays really 24h!,Ottie's is very cute :) it looks good on the lips, Esprit's doesn't really stays and it smells a little bit bad :/ and the lipstick from LE CLUB is great! It is matt, looks good on the lips but it smells a little bit too sweetly..

 but all in all: I love my Lipsticks! :D And the brands are really good! even when they don't really cost so much ;)
Thanks that you read my post! :D You are great :*


10 Kommentare:

  1. Ich bin kein Pro aber sieht gut aus xD

    Artifex technicam :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OMG the colours are amazing. I'm so envy now. Never tried P2 lipstick, but I think that I will.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yes the colors are really amazing xD love them :) Yeah P2 lipsticks are really good! And cheap =)

      Löschen
  3. Danke :)
    Die Lippenstifte sehen alle schön aus. Leider stehen mir solche kräftigen Farben überhaupt nicht :/
    LG♥ Full of Inspiration

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich bin mir aber sicher, dass es unter den ganzen Lipenstiftfarben auch welche für dich gibt <3 ich hab auch lang gebraucht bis ich "meine Farbe" gefunden habe :) Dankeschön! :)

      Löschen
  4. thank you for visiting my blog :) I'd love to follow yours :)
    it's so lovely !

    xX. S♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You are welcome! I really like your blog! The combination (with the colors) are great! And your post are also great! :) ChoicebyAna

      Löschen
  5. Wow! Looks like a great collection. I love lipsticks too and I'm just starting to accumulate some. It's exciting to change up your lip colour!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you :) yeah lipsticks arre great!! of course why not :) ChoicebyAna:*

      Löschen